Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
I found a pic of a Chibi Sesshoumaru @hospital
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: I found a pic of a Chibi Sesshoumaru @hospital
kori
Whelp
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
I found a pic of a Chibi Sesshoumaru @hospital 12 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 5
I have been at The childrens hospital in Gainesville Florida with my Grandson who is 8 weeks old, he has been fighting Meningitis and a Brain Abcess since Early Dec. They have a program here that lets the children paint ceiling tiles and as I was wandering around looking for the one my daughter, (my grandson's Mommy) did way back in 02 I found a adorable painting of a Chibi Sesshoumaru. I am going to take a pic and try to post it later but it was so odd to run across that here. The girl that painted it was a little girl that I am sorry to say passed away 2 years ago to complications with cancer.The nurses told me she had painted Inuyasha, Kagome, Naraku and several others as well. The ceiling tiles are hung up on every floor of this hospital. I dont have the time to look through all 11 floors, Shesshoumaru's is on the floor my grandson is on so it is easier for me to find. This picture is beautiful and done very well. I have not been on much due to the stress of being here, and looks like we will be here until possible March now, but seeing this reminded me that I need to take time out for myself or I will go nuts, and Dokuga is the one thing that has always helped keep me sane, its my guilty pleasure. Hubby says other people see pictures of crosses or the virgin Mary and get uplifted and a message from, you see a picture of a cartoon and get cheered up,He still insists I am way addicted to this site lmao. I luv you guys, Dokuga has helped me through some of the worst times of my life and I am glad it is here.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
MissKatt
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:I found a pic of a Chibi Sesshoumaru @hospital 12 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 32
This is an amazing story, Kori. Hopefully Sesshoumaru can pass on his strength to you and your family in your time in need. You never know, it may be a sign for him that he's being looked after I wish you and your family a lot of strength and love during your times. I wish nothing but the best for your grandson and hope he pulls through this with flying colors!

-MissKatt

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2012/01/27 01:11 By MissKatt.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.