Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Some good, some bad, and some great.
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Some good, some bad, and some great.
Knight of Disorder
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Some good, some bad, and some great. 8 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 76
As the title says, I've got some good news for the people who liked my story Lady of the Western Lands, some bad news concerning some of my older fics, and some great news concerning my writing in general. These are subject to how to see my writing or if you even read it.

The good news. Lady of the Western Lands has been on indefinite hiatus and while this won't change, I have found a copy of the lost plot outline. It's not as complete as the one I lost on my laptop but it keeps me from having to start over from scratch so once I get it closer to being finished and start lining it up LotWL will be moving into a more active form of hiatus.

The bad. I think I'm going to be cleaning up some of my incomplete stories. I'll be storing them away on a flash drive and most likely taking them down from my profile. This covers any story that I started and have yet to finish including A Selfish Wish and The Pirate Priestess. While it hurts me to do it, I don't have any motivation to write on them at the moment and feel they are adding to the clutter.

The great. As I now have a steady job, some help with keeping the bills together and mostly everything well handled, I will hopefully be able to move back into a more steady update schedule for certain stories. These include but are not limited to, Pride of the Inu, Dogs on Monogamy, and A Game of Gods.

Now I feel a hell of a lot better, letting everyone know what's going on. Been a long time since I last updated a lot of my stories and I know a few people wrote them off, but I fully intend to finish them in time. Please bear with me, and hang in there. I'm kinda lazy.

Logged Logged

My Motto:
Honor mea arma est, timor mea stultitia est.
Respect is my Weapon, Fear is my Folly.

My Belief:
If you can, do. If you can't, try.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Seldax
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Some good, some bad, and some great. 8 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 3
I'm new to this website, so you probably won't know me, but I think that this message is great. I'll definitely have to set some time aside and read your stories to honor all the hard work you put into them!

Congrats on your job as well!

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.