Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Missing Chapter.
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Missing Chapter.
Oroyukae
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Missing Chapter. 15 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 20
Apparently when the site was updated #24- A Last Attempt- of Just To See Her Again has somehow vanished. It still is listed in the chapters list but cannot be accessed with neither the list itself nor the forward. It was the chapter in which Kagome receives a call from Hiro and she tells him to never talk to her again then he shows up the next day and tries to stop her from leaving. I just noticed this tonight as I haven't read my story due to the whole unable to update pieces thing. Is there any way to retrieve this chapter as I will need to refer to it later in the story?

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Miss Kagura
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Missing Chapter. 15 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 51
Sorry, I fixed it. There were two chapters given the number '24,' so the database called the first one, which was more or less empty.

My apologies for the delay in replying, I had a very serious setback in my personal life this past week and I haven't been on.

Logged Logged

Special thanks to the Dokuga Reviewer's Guild for this signature!
You're like the hot guy in the club who keeps scratching his crotch - LadyB on why she doesn't click my links

The few, the proud, the morally corrupt. - Agent Phisbon3s
Oroyukae
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Missing Chapter. 15 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 20
Miss Kagura,
Thank you for finding the chapter for me as I was most despondent over it. It was written before I began backing up my pieces and was so certain that I would not remember all of it in the hopes to recreate it. Thank you once again and at risk of sounding like a broken record, or making you sigh in exasperation, do you have any idea when we can expect to be able to update our works? Seriously going insane here.
Much respect,
Oroyukae.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.