Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Something to warn about adult content on stories
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Something to warn about adult content on stories
Danyealle-sama
Supporter
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Something to warn about adult content on stories 14 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 91
Isn't there some way to pop up something or make someone click a button to agree to so that someone doesn't read something that is MA only rated content? As it is, unless you look at the code (and honestly I never do and I'm sure many others don't) you don't know what your getting into. Like others that write MA stuff, I most certainly don't want kids to read some of what I write and don't want the site getting into trouble over someone who shouldn't be reading it, doing so.

Logged Logged

Fun fact: All writers are crazy, to some degree. There is a reason for it -- actually making it through a novel almost requires it. If you love to read, then you\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'re continually benefitting from other people\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s craziness.-From Cracked
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Rikayu
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Something to warn about adult content on stories 14 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 40
oh i agree with that. there should be a page that pops up before you read the story to warn about it.

Logged Logged

-Banner by the lovely, Priestess Skye

I claimed Miroku`s Staff in the Claiming Game!
LC Rose
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Something to warn about adult content on stories 14 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 39
Nice idea. Something kinda like AFF has...

Logged Logged

~PPFT!~

Muses...cannot live with them, cannot kill them.
CritterWhisperer
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Something to warn about adult content on storie 14 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 47
I kind of remember that this site used to do that. But that was a while back, around the time that ASS became part of Dokuga.

Logged Logged

I tagged . . . err, claimed Sesshoumaru's cute, elfin ears in the Dokuga Claiming Game
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.