Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Increase/Decrease text size not working
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Increase/Decrease text size not working
Danyealle-sama
Supporter
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Increase/Decrease text size not working 14 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 91
Since i don't usually ready anything i don't notice this much but went to look at something tonight and went to increase the text size and it isn't working. Am on Firefox and everything is through the plug-ins so it should work but it isn't. Is it just me or not?

Logged Logged

Fun fact: All writers are crazy, to some degree. There is a reason for it -- actually making it through a novel almost requires it. If you love to read, then you\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'re continually benefitting from other people\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s craziness.-From Cracked
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Miss Kagura
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Increase/Decrease text size not working 14 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 51
I have a strange question, but this goes toward fixing it. Does clicking it multiple times make it work? I tampered with it to clear a javascript error in IE and now firefox is getting 'ehhh' about it.

Logged Logged

Special thanks to the Dokuga Reviewer's Guild for this signature!
You're like the hot guy in the club who keeps scratching his crotch - LadyB on why she doesn't click my links

The few, the proud, the morally corrupt. - Agent Phisbon3s
Danyealle-sama
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Increase/Decrease text size not working 14 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 91
it does nothing at all. It's like it's just a picture with no button attached to it. You put the cursor over it it does nothing whereas you put it over everything else it shows that there is something there.

Logged Logged

Fun fact: All writers are crazy, to some degree. There is a reason for it -- actually making it through a novel almost requires it. If you love to read, then you\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'re continually benefitting from other people\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s craziness.-From Cracked
Miss Kagura
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Increase/Decrease text size not working 14 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 51
Okay, fixed! Sorry about that!

Logged Logged

Special thanks to the Dokuga Reviewer's Guild for this signature!
You're like the hot guy in the club who keeps scratching his crotch - LadyB on why she doesn't click my links

The few, the proud, the morally corrupt. - Agent Phisbon3s
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.