Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Looking for a collaboration...
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Looking for a collaboration...
Aoki
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Looking for a collaboration... 9 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 0
I can't seem to come up with a story as the basis for a doujin. So I am looking for a person with a Sesshoumaru/Kagome story who would like to collaborate with me to make the story into a comic. I can draw; I simply need a story to tell.

Please PM me if you're interested. I will draw for free, but I need the practice for making my own comic in the future.

Thank you for your time.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
sugar0o who lurks
Destroyer of Boxes
graph
Re:Looking for a collaboration... 9 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 216
WELL, from the artist prospective, i would say to find something sweet and simple to work from. 150k fics wouldnt be ideal for arting out from start to finish.

I'm working on putting together a doujinshi for myself based off of someone on this site, my PLAN is for it to be 70 pages (140 if i use front and back of the mead sketch book i'm going to put it in), and nothing more. It would be so easy to make it longer without realizing it but iw ant to make it something that want last forever but will be fun to art :3 The fic is about 14k long. Leaves a lot to the readers ideas of how things should look.

Personally i real that fic maybe once every 2 months? since i started reading 7 years ago ... it is LOVE for me. I haven't even asked her if i can do it, i figure it'll be fanart one way or another. @_@ ... that's something in the works though.

but that's my opinion! :3

Logged Logged

We all have our demons, I named mine r0o.
On HHr Shipping
- Come to the DarkSide - We might be delusional but we have cookies. - apAidan
I claims Naraku`s pelt :3 KUKUKU!!
r0o`s Challenge`s: GenderBender~Always Open.....Completing your Holiday Fic Challenge.....GM Challenge: OPEN!.....
Banners: I write to........Lemon.....Bribery c0okie.....
Challenges r0o supports: .....
kaoruhana
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Looking for a collaboration... 9 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 109
Well,

I'm not an artist or anything but I think it might be helpful to do a comic based on a drabble series. I've seen them done in the past (the one I remember most was done for Fortright's Impeccable). Usually, a couple drabbles give you enough for a scene (or a page or two I guess) so that might be a good starting point.

Again, I'm not an artist, but maybe it might help if you picked a drabble story you liked and just drew for it. I hope that helps.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.