Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Office Interaction
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Office Interaction
KEdakumi
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Office Interaction 10 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 56
My family has a problem with moving things slow. My aunt was married after 3 months together. My hubby and I decided to get married after a month together. My mother's hubby proposed after 2 weeks. So I don't have much experience to fall back on when it comes to slow moving relationships.
Here's my problem, the story that I'm writing has him as a boss, and her as the reluctant secretary. She's his brother's friends and have had a love/hate relationship for years. (you know, love to hate each other) I'm having a lot of problems with some of the little things that could happen to build the friendship then trust. Shes got a business degree, so eventually he'll see her value as a business associate... but I need some suggestions as to things that could happen. I'd really appreciate some ideas...stupid plot bunny had me write the beginning and the end of the story and I know the climax.... the details in between are driving me nuts

Logged Logged

The administrator has disabled public write access.
KEdakumi
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Office Interaction 10 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 56
(stupid phone... posting before I'm done)
Anyway thanks for any help.

Logged Logged

BelovedStranger
Shikon Miko
graphgraph
Re:Office Interaction 10 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 60
I may have a few ideas for you if you're interested. Since I haven't read your story I'm just going to make a few blind suggestions from what you posted on the forum.
1) Sesshomaru needs to go on a business trip and he takes Kagome cause she is his secretary and will help him during the meeting. You can add a sexual tension scene or two during this trip like when they are stuck in a vehicle together and then when they are in the elevator. Then after the meeting he takes her home and is nice enough to walk her to her door and enter another intimate scene. (If this is too vague feel free to ask for more help)
2) Kagome finds out Sesshomaru is sick and has no one to look after him cause he thinks he can take care of himself, but she insists on going to his place and looking after him. You can also enter an intimate moment in here.
3) Perhaps Sesshomaru gets jealous when he sees Kagome laughing and being friendly with his brother and is none to subtle about it.
4) How about an office party at Sesshomaru's company for whatever reason and you can add that they danced or actually got to talk to each other other than work related topics.
5) Kagome (or Sesshomaru) has a family member who had an accident and Sesshomaru insisted to be there for her.
6) Kagome could be having an ex boyfriend harassing her and Sesshomaru is there to stand up for her. Or you can say Sesshomaru has an ex trying to get back together with him and Kagome is somehow convinced to pretend to be his girlfriend to get the other woman to leave him alone.
7) Sesshomaru convinces her to go have coffee with him.

I hope these ideas will help you If you need more help I'd be glad to think up more for you or help you expand on an idea.

Logged Logged

~BelovedStranger~
Sakura Dragon
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Office Interaction 10 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 12
I have some ideas as well:

-Kagome takes care of a company crisis and Sesshoumaru praises her, creating an intimate moment between them.
-You can use the jealousy either way: you can make Kagome jealous of some woman trying to be friendly with Sesshoumaru.
-A coworker brings her baby to work and has to leave the baby in Kagome's care and Sesshoumaru helps her.
-Maybe they share a common interest (for example history) and they talk about it one evening when they're both still at the office.
-Sesshoumaru offers to help Kagome with something outside of work: like moving to a new apartment, redecorating, etc.
-He invites her to be his date to a private party and is very nice and attentive to her.
-Sesshoumaru gives Kagome a special present for her birthday, something she really wanted and didn't think he knew about.

Logged Logged

I claimed Bankotsu\'s braided hair in The Claim Game
\"A lie is more comfortable than doubt, more useful than love, more lasting than truth.\"
— Gabriel García Márquez
KEdakumi
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Office Interaction 10 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 56
Thanks for the input you two! It really helped.

Here's another question.... there is a group of about 6 high class demon women sitting around having a meal together... most don't want the human secretary there with them, but can't come right out to tell her that....what are some good barbs that the women could say to let the human know shes not wanted ands some good retorts?

I have a few, but I like pickling other people's brains.
Thanks!

Logged Logged

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.