Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Updated Fanfics
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Updated Fanfics
angelica
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Updated Fanfics 4 Months ago Karma: 0
Hi! I wasn't entirely sure where to post this since it's a question pertaining to one of my fics, but I figured here is as good as any. I was curious if there's any prohibition of uploading a new edition of an old fanfic (in my case, my story “Sleep Aid” which I've been re-writing and re-working) while keeping the previous work up. Also happy holidays to whomever replies.

Logged Logged

just your friendly neighborhood pervert
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Tana_san
Pup
graphgraph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Updated Fanfics 3 Months, 2 Weeks ago Karma: 2
Hi, I don't believe so as I have read several rewritten fics before. CASE IN POINT,ruuruu-chan has rewritten "Purple Haze" and the original is still up and completed. She sadly has not worked on her newer work in a long time, but one can never say if she'll come back or not. Real life has to come first and time just keeps on slipping away so quickly.Redo your fic and make a notation in the beginning what you are doing and for those that love the original, it will be left untouched for our enjoyment. JEN

Logged Logged
angelica
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Updated Fanfics 3 Months, 2 Weeks ago Karma: 0
Thank you.

Logged Logged

just your friendly neighborhood pervert
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.