Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Making the best of a bunch of bad luck
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Making the best of a bunch of bad luck
ironlotus
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Making the best of a bunch of bad luck 6 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 5
Hey all!

I would like to present a humble offering to you: My fic, Omikuji. Every year, Kagome picks an Omikuji fortune on New Year's Eve with the same wish: May this year be the year that brings happiness like no other! This year's fortune however, couldn't be worse. Now with smut![MA: Mature readers only!]

It's a modern AU, and while the concept could lend itself to a lot of slap-stick and comedy, her bad luck runs deeper than spilled coffees or missed buses. No-- things are really going wrong. And people around her are acting stranger and stranger.
There's even a little love-shape involved!

It is incomplete, and I'm updating about once monthly. Updates are slow but chapters are long! And worth the wait, promise!

Give it a shot and see if you like it. I've worked hard to try and make it interesting!

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
ironlotus
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Making the best of a bunch of bad luck 6 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 5
Now updated!

Logged Logged
sesshomarusama33
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Making the best of a bunch of bad luck 6 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 16
I looooove this story and am anxiously awaiting the next update! I have been following it for quite some time now! It is definitely worth the wait, folks. Give it a read!

Logged Logged

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.