Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Please help. Beast.
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
To recommend a story, don't forget to include the link, author, and name of your story in the recommendation. Thanks for spreading the word! If you're looking for something similar to what you've read somewhere, ask here!
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: Please help. Beast.
Kristina
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Please help. Beast. 2 Years ago Karma: 0
Trying to find stories with sesshomarus beast talking too and he is funny as hell. I read one before and can't remember the name. His beast is a funny smart ass in it. And beast talks to kagome when he takes over sesshomaru. He calls him beast. And I think in this one he has to get the beast in check or take him.when beast talks it's in bold print.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2022/03/24 00:09 By Sesshibaby93.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Danyealle-sama
Supporter
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Please help. Beast. 2 Years ago Karma: 91
The one you're referring to is on my profile and is MA ONLY! It's called Insanity is Hereditary.

Logged Logged

Fun fact: All writers are crazy, to some degree. There is a reason for it -- actually making it through a novel almost requires it. If you love to read, then you\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'re continually benefitting from other people\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s craziness.-From Cracked
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.