Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Awareness Challenge!
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
This thread is a place to post all challenges. All challenges on this site need to be SessKag. If you have any questions contact a moderator.
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Awareness Challenge!
ForgottenOncePromised
Whelp
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Awareness Challenge! 12 Years ago Karma: 7
Hello Everyone! Forgotten Here! I got a challenge for you all!*insert evil laugh here*

Anyway! Earlier today I was listening to one of my favorite country artist, and I happened across a song by her that was about Cancer - Breast Cancer to be more specific. I then had the thought: 'Next month is October and October happens to Breast Cancer Awareness Month'. After running the idea by a moderator to be safe and getting the 'okay', I decided to give this challenge to you all, for fun and to spread awareness!

HERE'S THE CHALLENGE:

There people out there who have been affected by Cancer in some way, shape or form. Or has known someone who has. This is to spread awareness of and support those people and the people around them.

You can pick any type of Cancer you want to use. But since next month is Breast Cancer Awareness Month I would try and aim for Breast Cancer - but you do not have to.

RULES!
-Must be Sess/Kags
-It can be any length you want it be.
-It can be a One-Shot, Drabble, Story, Song Fic - anything! Just spread awareness!

If you have questions feel free to ask!

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
ForgottenOncePromised
Whelp
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Awareness Challenge! 12 Years ago Karma: 7
I forgot to add something to my challenge rules!

You must tell a little bit about your type at the top at the top of your entry!

-Forgotten!

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.