Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Challange for Japan
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
This thread is a place to post all challenges. All challenges on this site need to be SessKag. If you have any questions contact a moderator.
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Challange for Japan
Sesshomaruswifey
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Challange for Japan 13 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 0
i know nost members of dokuga are pretty upset with what happened to japan due to the recent tsunami. so to show our support i want to dedicate a challange theme to helping make awareness of things.

For the challange i will be posting random prompts that are related to japan. you will somehow need to tye the prompts together to make a series of oneshots that involves our 2 main characters...ie sesshomaru and kagome.

~ Rules~
1. you must follow all site regulations, that means YIMs are forbidden from reading/ writing any stories that are GM.

2. the oneshots must be at least 100 words but not over 500.

3. have fun and be creative.

4. for every story written, i will donate money to the red cross to help bring aid to japan.
~

the first 5 prompts are...

1.Cherry Blossoms
2.Samurai
3.Carp
4.Paper fan
5.Hakama

I look forward to your stories!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2011/04/25 11:27 By sesshomaruswifey.

master aracnaphobist. smackin itsy and her spider minions with my rolled up newspaper of doom!

when life gives me lemons, i use them to write fanfics!
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.