Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
ALIEN CHALLENGE
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
This thread is a place to post all challenges. All challenges on this site need to be SessKag. If you have any questions contact a moderator.
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: ALIEN CHALLENGE
elisa128
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
ALIEN CHALLENGE 14 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 3
Hello Loves

I have a challenge for you that involves Roswell and Area Fifty One. Interested I know you are. Here is the challenge:

Here are the requirements: It has to be a minimum of 1500 words and any who participates will be given a banner and karma. The first to post will be given two karma. Here is the basic plot

Area fifty one is not about aliens as the government has lead people to believe. It is a high security prison for demons who can not over come their beast or have committed horrendous crimes against humanity. Sesshoumaru is the leader of the black ops security team that guards the prison. Sesshoumaru reports to Inupapa and Inuyasha must be his second in command. Kagome is going to be work in Roswell New Mexico and get messed up with Sesshoumaru during a recon mission.

Logged Logged

I claim Hiten’s smirkCopy this code to your website to display this banner!

“I am only one, but still I am one. I cannot do everything, but still I can do something; and because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do something that I can do.” - Helen Keller
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.