Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Looking for a fic. . .
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Looking for a fic. . .
Drianax
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Looking for a fic. . . 15 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 3
I've been looking for a fic for awhile now. It was on ff.net, and I cannot find it to save my life. I believe the name was "Fall on me" or similar, but seems to no longer be there. What I do remember about it contains the following:

Kagome is captured and sold into slavery where she is turned into a hanyou; She serves many masters until she ends up being bought by Sess roughly about the time she originally went into the well and started the whole hunt for the Shikon thing. The last few chapters dealt with Kagome being told by Sess to clean a specific room that contained a portrait of not only himself and Rin, but also Inuyasha and Kikyo (many years after she (Kag) had disappeared). Thinking that he purposefully sent her there to prove to her that she could be easily replaced she sinks into a depression, while at the same time other servants in the household are trying to get a surprise party for Sess' birthday together rope Kagome into helping in order to help her get out of her bad mood as well. That was where the author left matters.

Any help would be greatly appreated.

Thanks.

Logged Logged

"Understanding is a three-edged sword. There is your side, their side, and the truth." -- Kosh, Babylon 5
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.