Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
someone asked me to search this for them
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: someone asked me to search this for them
Sorrows Amaranth
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
someone asked me to search this for them 11 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 0
She's helped me before and I'd love to return the favor but I don't know the fic myself.
Here's her message:

Its a Kagome/Sesshomaru fanfiction and im not sure if its the past or future or maybe both? But i do know that they have some kind of tournament for Sess to find a mate? and i know that Kikyo and Kagome fight and she turns into her demon form. Also her dad is alive and is a lord i think and has two sons.. She has markings on her just like Sess does.. I know they mate and i think the first pup that had was a stillborn? And i know her father bites her cause she didn't want to do whatever he wanted her to do..

Hope that helps some. I have been wanting to read this story for weeks now and im trying to find it but its taking forever cause i have to go through 600+ pages since i dont know if its complete or not.. Please help me out. And pass the summary around if you have no idea.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.