Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Beta needed ;)
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Beta needed ;)
Lojuba
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Beta needed ;) 10 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 1
Hey

I think I’m in need of someone to overview my work.
The name of the Fan fiction is “Legacy of the West” and it is my first Fan fiction ever.
I also feel like I have to stress that I’m not a native and even thought I try to correct the hell out of the chapters myself, there are certain mistakes that will (most definitely) go unnoticed and since I want to provide a nice cringing-free experience for my readers I’d love for someone to Beta-read my work.

So I hope you’ll consider me

Best wishes,
Lojuba

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
BelovedStranger
Shikon Miko
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Beta needed ;) 10 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 60
Hello Lojuba ^^
Just stumbled upon your beta request. I can beta for you if you haven't found anyone to assist you yet. I don't know if you have already had someone edit your previous chapters for your story, but I am willing to look over them for you if you'd like. I might as well since I need to read them anyway.
I have been a beta for several authors, and I write myself, so I know that no matter how well one writes, we often miss our own mistakes. It helps tremendously when fresh eyes go over what we've written, so if you're interested in my assistance let me know.

Logged Logged

~BelovedStranger~
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.