Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Are you my future beta?
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Are you my future beta?
My Eternal Anguish
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Are you my future beta? 10 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 2
Hello! I am in need of a somewhat active reader to help revise my current stories as well as help with future chapters.

It would be so splendid if you had work of your own that I could look over just to insure you are, well, literate and have good structure.

You must be old enough and willing to handle mature content! I cannot stress this enough. If you are easily offended, you probably won't want to read what I write so please save us both some time.

Also, I don't really want my work rewritten for me. Some constructive suggestions will do just fine but other than fixing the occasional typo or grammatical error, please don't rearrange my work. I have had beta readers get carried away and hand me back a story completely different from the one I wrote! You can't expect anyone to improve if you do the work for them! That's like cheating on a test, really.

Anywa, if you think you can handle the job then by all means, please go read my work and PM me, in whichever order you'd like. I'll get back to you if I think you qualify for the job.

Of course credit will be given for your efforts!

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.