Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Beta for Hire
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Beta for Hire
Introvert
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Beta for Hire 15 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 1
Hello there.
I would like to offer up my services as a beta to this fine community of like-minded individuals.

I can offer a variety of services including basic editing of spelling and grammar, but I am also more than happy to help with plot building and character development. I am available to my writer on MSN Messenger quite often, and I know a few tricks for helping with writer's block as well.

If anyone is interested drop a line here and maybe we can chat about your project a bit. Alternate Universe stories are a hard pill for me to swallow, but aside from that I like almost anything.

Logged Logged

Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
naqaashi
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:Beta for Hire 15 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 32
Hmm...well, I need a beta for my story, titled "Nexus", of which 11 chapters exist on Fanfiction.net, and just the first on Dokuga. The Dokuga version differs from the FF.net version, as I've already started revising it (in fact, I want to rehaul the entire thing as I post on Dokuga, so you can look at it as a completely new project), but I'd like an extra pair of eyes and an extra brain helping me out. As far as the story goes, it's set in Canon Universe, albeit it diverges ever so slightly. My spelling and grammar skills don't require much help, except for the occasional typo, but I need someone to edit the dialogues and weak or unimportant links in the story, plus make sure I'm not messing up the characters or going off on too many tangents where the plot is concerned.

Let me know if you're interested in my fic!

Logged Logged

I claimed Sesshoumaru\'s dismembered left arm in the Dokuga Claim Game.

Master Weird-Outer of Dokuga. My tool of choice? A sentient sewing machine called Lord Ew that likes to spew technicoloured handkerchiefs embellished with the stuff that nightmares and crack-fics are made of.
Introvert
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Beta for Hire 15 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 1
Sounds great, read a bit of it and it's very attention grabbing!
I sent you a private message with my email.

Logged Logged

Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.