Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
I need a beta with great urgency and despair, help
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: I need a beta with great urgency and despair, help
Queen Bloody
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
I need a beta with great urgency and despair, help 4 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 5
Yes, well, as I have said on many occasions, my English is really bad, my mother tongue is Spanish, but sometimes I would like to share some of my stories in Dokuga, but since I don't know the language and I don't know I don't know, no I know nobody. I speak English and Spanish. I have not been able to do it, so, as a last resort, I come here in the hope of finding a Beta that will help me correct my translations.

We would work on the stories that I already have lists and published in Spanish, and although I have other projects, I have not been able to work on them because of my university studies and due to lack of time, however, I hope to find a beta and that we can get along and work without any problem.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
engie115
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:I need a beta with great urgency and despair, help 3 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 0
I don’t know if you still need help with your stories but I have some time off of work because of the pandemic and would be happy to help.
I can read spanish pretty well, just be warned this would be my first time being a beta.
Let me know!

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.