Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Soo I found this amazing app!
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Soo I found this amazing app!
My Eternal Anguish
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Soo I found this amazing app! 11 Years ago Karma: 2
It's called Destiny Ninja Shall We Date?

You basically star in your own anime and get to choose from a handful of suitors.

Download it and play for free. And put in my number as a reference!

ID #: E0nfJrZyBG

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
SorrowfulKikyo
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Soo I found this amazing app! 11 Years ago Karma: 3
I've played that one myself. Its pretty neat, and all the guys are hot...problem thu is when you get to the point where the action is kicking up, it wants to charge $4.99, then its $4.99 to download the other chapters to the game. You can get pretty far in the free app, and I wouldnt mind playing it again myself.

Logged Logged
None
Time Traveler
graphgraph
Re:Soo I found this amazing app! 11 Years ago Karma: 57
So technically it's not 'free' or even 'freeware'. I'd say if you're downloading the app it's likely just a demo, or similar to a trial version or introduction to the game to hook you into paying for content after a certain stage or period of time, especially if it charges by chapter for further content.

I'd be very wary of that if I were you.

It's not always obvious when you download apps if they will eventually charge for paid content. I mean I have heard of a child using their parent's IPAD to play those free games, and he ran up over $80 dollars of subscription fees for paid content without his parent's knowing. They only found out after they were sent the bill.

You're better off just buying console games or even PC games if you want to play dating simulations or the equivalent, at-least in most cases if you have the hardware you can get most of a whole game without paying for additional content, unless of course, you want Downloadable Content or DLC.

Just because an app for gaming says that it's free doesn't mean that it really is. If you're using apps like for the PC to do wordprocessing for example using Open Office, or for antiviral scanning like AVG, than these apps will state quite clearly that they are either free or commercial versions.

Be very wary of apps saying that they're free, even as games, and make sure you do your homework on them before you download.

~ Pyre

P.S: I say be cautious since many times you could be downloading viruses too.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2013/09/16 16:03 By Pyre.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.