Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Help with Inuyasha: Feudal Combat!
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: Help with Inuyasha: Feudal Combat!
InuYoukaiLiz
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Help with Inuyasha: Feudal Combat! 13 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 9
Yes I still love to play PS2 games I prefer them (but the ironic thing is I play PS2 games on the PS3 xDD) I'm trying to unlock the training stage and all the sites says to destory the 8 pillars in practice mode with all 14 characters but which pillars are they talking about? I've unlocked three of the four characters except for that damn pesky Full Blooded Demon Inuyasha XDD The littler bugger is hard to beat even with Sesshomaru!!!

Logged Logged

PROUD Inupapa fangirl

"I wish for a heart. A heart of the man whom I'll never allow to forget me." (to Kagome) - Kikyo

"Go Naraku, gather the shards of the jewel, and once you found them all , then I will send you to hell." - Kikyo

I support Kikyo...got a problem with that?
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
DemonQueen17
Admin
graphgraph
Re:Help with Inuyasha: Feudal Combat! 13 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 66
The only piece of advice concerning beating and unlocking Full Demon Inuyasha is to dodge, dodge, dodge his attacks and hit him when he's open. But as far as unlocking the training stage, I'm completely clueless.

Logged Logged

Everyone has their addictions. Mine are fanfiction, Sesshomaru and KARMA!!!!!!!!!!

Bakusaiga is mine via the Claiming Game thread.
InuYoukaiLiz
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Help with Inuyasha: Feudal Combat! 13 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 9
I figured out that you have to destory the pillars in the ancient temple stage with ALL characters with no partners to unlock the training stage... but I dunno how I can do that because when I try to attack the pillars the attack just veers of to the opponen.

You can also unlock Naraku's castle as a stage but you have to beat mission mode once and on one of the file I'm up to 66% done but the LV3 mission are so dang hard. I'm playing as Sango with Kikyo as my partner. I have no unlocked demon inuyasha, bankotsu, human inuyasha, and naraku.

Logged Logged

PROUD Inupapa fangirl

"I wish for a heart. A heart of the man whom I'll never allow to forget me." (to Kagome) - Kikyo

"Go Naraku, gather the shards of the jewel, and once you found them all , then I will send you to hell." - Kikyo

I support Kikyo...got a problem with that?
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.