Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Modding When You're Not the Forum Admin
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Modding When You're Not the Forum Admin
ladybattousai
Beat Cop
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Modding When You're Not the Forum Admin 13 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: -666
Hi everyone, it's ladybattousai, your friendly, misunderstood and occasionally loved site administrator for the forum. I've noticed a recent trend where certain members have been taking it upon themselves to mod the forum even though they are in fact not the site administrator for the forum.

I understand why this has been occurring. It's only natural that more seasoned veterans of this site would want to help point the novice members in the right direction. And I'd be lying if I said that I don't appreciate it. I do. It's nice to see people caring about the rules and about the feelings of others. Dokuga isn't about stopping people from saying what they believe, but about how they say it. Respect the feelings of others and word your phrases with some thought. You guys follow this very well.

However (you knew this was coming)

I would like you to tone it down. You're not the police force around here, I am. Sometimes the modding you do is in fact unnecessary. Appreciated, but unnecessary. If someone is violating the etiquette I've stated above, I will talk with them. If you think something that has been said is not kosher, PM me. Don't handle it yourself.

As I've said, having an opinion or giving advice is perfectly fine, but cool it down a bit when it comes to the rules. I appreciate the love, but sometimes we've dealt with a situation privately, and you guys are dragging it back out again.

Mucho love. You're all awesome.

Logged Logged

I reject your reality and substitute it with my own.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.