Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
crappy day
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: crappy day
Miss Anna
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
crappy day 13 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 15
So I just wanted a place to get this all out because I have no one here but my kids to talk to.

This morning started off with a call from my Gran she was freaking out because my eldest daughter won the coloring contest hosted by the newspaper...which I had helped her color. She was going as far as saying that I had screwed myself over that they would make her sit down and color another page to test her to see if she actually colored it herself, she was wishing I had never turned in the entry. My mom even tried to prep my daughter as if they were going to interrogate her....
And then my step-father jumped onto the band wagon by saying just go take her over there, get her savings bond that she had won and add it into her savings account where her settlement money was. I tried explaining to him that I couldn't pre court order stating that no one could touch her money until she is 18 <the bank even had taken her savings account book> and I tried telling him that the judge saying that that also meant money couldn't be added to it.
In the end it was him screaming at me to the top of his lungs for twenty odd minutes telling me that I was wrong, had no idea of what I was talking about and that he was right. It left me in tears because of everything everyone had already said to me, and what made it worse is my own mother sat there and said nothing while her husband screamed at me.

In the end however everyone was proven wrong...all they did was take her picture with the coloring page, give her a lolli and tell me her savings bond would be mailed within the next 4 business days.

Never once did I get a sorry after everything was said and done

Logged Logged

I am the Master of Italian Pastry in Dokugareers, my tool is the rolling pin of cannoli.

Miss Anna S has Claimed Hitomiko\'s Bells in the Dokuga Claim Game
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Naomi
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:crappy day 13 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 12
No way. That is so unfair. I hope you feel better T - T hang out in chat with us or something. There is always love for you here at Dokuga.

Best wishes for a sparkling, awesome, joyful new day for you tomorrow!

<3 Nao

Logged Logged

AmaViarra
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:crappy day 13 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 23
Aw, that is terrible. Just don't let them get to you(I know, easier said then done)

Tomorrow is always a new day, they were wrong and know you know that.

I hope the rest of your night is better and that tomorrow is wonderful

Logged Logged
Miss Anna
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:crappy day 13 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 15
It's slowly getting better, I got to sit down and talk to my Gran about everything and we both explained how she made me feel by what she had said. Never did get a apology from my mom or step-dad though -shrugs- but that is just who they are.

Thanks Nao ^-^ if my net wasn't running so slowly because of netflix I would so join chat lol but right now I am watching Stigmata ^-^ in love with this movie.

Logged Logged

I am the Master of Italian Pastry in Dokugareers, my tool is the rolling pin of cannoli.

Miss Anna S has Claimed Hitomiko\'s Bells in the Dokuga Claim Game
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.