Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
I find it funny
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: I find it funny
AmaViarra
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
I find it funny 13 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 23
How easily dogs are persuaded(don't know if that's the right word)

So my dad's dog, Sydney, is kind of amusing in some ways. Depending on who is getting 'attacked' or doing the 'attacking' in my family, she can go either ways. She can either help the attacker, or defend the one being attacked.

This just happened. My brother was going to do the usual 'punches/kicks' thing that my brothers do on my birthday(One of the reasons I'm starting to dislike getting older, today I got 22 slaps/kicks XD)

But as soon as he touched me Sydney was barking and growling at him and pushing away from me and she wouldn't even let him in my room. She kept barking at him, she never bit him, but she kept pushing him away(it was pretty funny) but after that whole thing was over I followed my brother to the kitchen cause he was going to give me my gift.

Anyways, he gave me chocodiles(chocolate covered treats) and he gave me one then handed Sydney one and was like 'give this to her, it's her birthday gift' and Sydney tried taking it XD But I got it back and then she started barking and growling at me. Like she was telling me off, she then sided with my brother when he started 'attacking' me again. I was like 'well gee thanks Sydney. I would have given you part but it's chocolate and could kill you'

I just found it so amusing how easily she switched sides. Anyone else have a dog/animal like this?

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Brenna
Whelp
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:I find it funny 13 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 5
That is funny! My cats are blanket theives,if you happen to be covered in a blanket they will sit on your lap and try to hog the blankets. My brothers fiancee and I are almost always cold so we usually watch a movie, me with my blanket and she has her one, and its funny to watch my cat Cortana walk around trying to decide which person to hog from. Depending on who's closer and who has the softer blanket, usually me because mine is fleece, she will jump up and sleep on your lap. Well me being me, I wrap her up in the blanket and move her around a lot so she doesn't sleep, she gets annoyed and jumps of and runs over to my brothers fiancee and tries to snuggle up to her. Cortana is always sweet and cute when you let her hog the blanket but when you don't watch out!

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.