Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Has anyone here...
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Has anyone here...
AmaViarra
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Has anyone here... 14 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 23
ever heard of the band GWAR?

If so, do you like them?

Ha, I was just curious because one of my favorite bands will be touring with them this fall and while I do like some of Gwar's songs. Their costumes freak me out So I wanted to hear others opinions of them.

AND

I'm sure some people here have been to live shows(concerts) so who is your favorite band/musician to see live?

Mine is The Casualties. I love their shows, have seen them live twenty or more times and never get tired of seeing them!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2010/08/16 21:03 By PRVN.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
MomoDesu
Minister of Silly Walks
graphgraph
Re:Has anyone here... 14 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 25
GWAR! I had no clue that they were even still touring!

They are pretty awesome, though they do scare me a bit. I can't believe I'm saying they scare me when I'm a pretty big KISS fan XD

I'd love to see KISS live, and Aerosmith. So far, my favorite act to see live has been Cypress Hill. All I can say is the entire amphitheater was covered in a blanket of smoke, haha.

Logged Logged
AmaViarra
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:Has anyone here... 14 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 23
Yup! They're doing a fall tour in the US & Canada with The Casualties. I'm sure local bands will play too, but so far only those two bands have been listed as playing. It will be through October to December

I'm going to check em out when they come to where I live, but I don't know if I will be standing in the front row this time, because from what I have heard, GWAR's shows usually get rather bloody.

I don't know GWAR's myspace and am to lazy to look it up but if you're interested in seeing them live this fall, you can check out the tour dates on The Casualties myspace.

www.myspace.com/thecasualties

They only have till November listed, but they will be adding more dates soon! The show is going to a crazy since it will have GWAR's fans, and the Casualties fans ha ha.It should be fun!

But yeah, I'd love to see KISS live too. I've never seen Cypress Hill live. Smoky venues are always fun

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.