Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Dokuga Reviewers Guild reopening it's doors
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Dokuga Reviewers Guild reopening it's doors
Hairann
Supporter
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Dokuga Reviewers Guild reopening it's doors 13 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 54
After a couple month hiatus due to real life issues for many of the members, we, Ikaru and I, will be restarting the guild in August. We are once again looking for new members to join up, both full and part time. Full time simply means that you will be completing each week's assignments for the banner. Part time is when you can only read a few stories here and there. Both are more than welcome.

What we do: Each week there will be a list of about 10 stories that currently do not have any reviews, our job is to read said stories and post reviews full of constructive criticism, if needed, or praise to help our newer authors grow. Before the break we had read and reviewed over 100 stories.

What we offer: A place to discuss the week's stories and even vent out some frustrations, provided you do not flame, and a small banner of appreciation for completing the week's assignment. There is also a promotion and a proud member banner for any who wish to use them.

Membership requirements: Must read and sign off on the rules. Everyone is free to join whether they are just looking for some new stories to read they may not have seen before or if they want to help new authors grow or even if they just want to learn how to better leave reviews or CC. Minors are welcome as well, they simply need to inform us via the rules thread that they are one and only read stories T and under. Any M+ stories do not count against their assignment so they can still earn their banner.

If you have any questions, please feel free to send them to me or Ikaru, post here or on the guild and we will be happy to answer them.

Links:

Group Home Page.

Rules Page.

Hairann

Logged Logged

I claimed Tenseiga`s resurrection power!
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Kirai
Shikon Miko
graphgraph
Re:Dokuga Reviewers Guild reopening it's doors 13 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 34
i think i joined during the break but i will do my best to read the stories for the banner.

Logged Logged

I OWN SESSHOMARUS ARMOUR!! Nah nah nah nah nah nah!!

Master Pie Maker with my awesomely special Pie Crossbow

Ongoing Challenges:
Funny Edible Oneshot(not for YIMs!
I Didnt Know I Was Pregnant
Christmas Rumours
Switching Genders
Dirty Secret Challenge
Kirai\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Neverending Title Challenge
Frozen
Past Love Challenge
MoxyMikki
Beat Cop
graphgraph
Re:Dokuga Reviewers Guild reopening it's doors 13 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 29
I'm confused... does everyone get a list of 10 stories to complete that week, or is a list of 10 stories that are first come first serve? Sorry, I can be a little slow.

Logged Logged
Hairann
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Dokuga Reviewers Guild reopening it's doors 13 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 54
@ Kirai yeah I remember seeing your name on the list I believe, hope to see you participating when the assignments start up again.

@ MoxyMikki Ikaru posts a list of 10 stories, either on Friday or Saturday, and everyone who wants to try for the banner, has one week to complete the assignment. It's the same ten stories for all members that week and there are no limits on how many people can read and review them. We are in no way an elitist group. No matter if we get 10 or 50 members completing any given assignment, I will make as many personalized banners as needed, though the open banner itself is the same for everyone each week. If you want to check out our older banners to get a better idea of what I mean, you can view them here. I hope this answers your questions, but if not or you still have more, feel free to ask. And no worries, I'm a bit slow myself and am constantly asking people to clarify things for me .

Logged Logged

Kogasangel
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Dokuga Reviewers Guild reopening it's doors 13 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 11
I'd like to join up. I'm always looking for stories to read, so this would be perfect.

Logged Logged
Hairann
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Dokuga Reviewers Guild reopening it's doors 13 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 54
Kogasangel wrote:
I'd like to join up. I'm always looking for stories to read, so this would be perfect.

We'd love to have you, just follow the links provided, make sure you read the rules and sign off on them. Still have a few weeks before assignments start up again, but there are plenty of older assignments listed if you want something to read while waiting .

Logged Logged

Hairann
Supporter
graphgraph
Dokuga Reviewers Guild (bump) 13 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 54
During this week's assignment, number 36, the Dokuga Reviewers Guild has officially hit our 200th story read and reviewed! Considering the milestone we hit and the fact that it had been four months since this post, I decided to give it a little bump and remind everyone that we are always accepting new members.

For a quick reminder of who and what we are...

What we do: Each week there will be a list of about 5 stories that currently do not have any reviews, our job is to read said stories and post reviews full of constructive criticism, if needed, or praise to help our newer authors grow. We dropped down from 10 stories as most of our members had too much else going on to keep up with them.

What we offer: A place to discuss the week's stories and even vent out some frustrations, provided you do not flame, and a small banner of appreciation for completing the week's assignment. There is also a promotion and a proud member banner for any who wish to use them. As well as a banner promoting both the 100th and 200th story reviewed.

Membership requirements: Must read and sign off on the rules. Everyone is free to join whether they are just looking for some new stories to read they may not have seen before or if they want to help new authors grow or even if they just want to learn how to better leave reviews or CC. Minors are welcome as well, they simply need to inform us via the rules thread that they are one and only read stories T and under. Any M+ stories do not count against their assignment so they can still earn their banner.

If you have any questions, please feel free to send them to me or Ikaru, post here or on the guild and we will be happy to answer them.

Links:

Group Home Page.

Rules Page.

Hairann

Logged Logged

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.