Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Dokugan Demon
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Dokugan Demon
InuYoukaiLiz
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Dokugan Demon 15 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 9
I loved this game! but beware of those stupid bats later on....and the enkos, OH and the salamander monks are sooooo annyoying (believe me they'll deal serious damage to ALL your characters so make sure to stock up on healing potions and yes it does take time to earn energy for Miroku and Kaname to heal everyone....oh and Kagome is a healer to but she doesn't help much...she's just my back-up healer. I use Sango and Inuyasha for offense to deal damage to my enemy) I know all this stuff because I beat the game...about three times and I earned the bonus ending with Sesshomaru. Now I'm just playing it to earn the other endings.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2009/05/23 13:46 By InuYoukaiLiz.

PROUD Inupapa fangirl

"I wish for a heart. A heart of the man whom I'll never allow to forget me." (to Kagome) - Kikyo

"Go Naraku, gather the shards of the jewel, and once you found them all , then I will send you to hell." - Kikyo

I support Kikyo...got a problem with that?
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
MomoDesu
Minister of Silly Walks
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Dokugan Demon 15 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 25
So I got Inuyasha and the Secret Of The Cursed Mask the other day, and it's not so bad. Not the best thing in the world, but a time burner.

I'm battling around, and what do I find?

A Dokugan demon!

It looks like an imp thingie wearing shinto priest's robes.

I giggled so hard when I saw that, imagining a bunch of those critters sitting around in various places around the world hammering away on computers working on Sess/Kag fanfiction XD

I tried to find a picture, but couldn't find one

Just thought I'd share ^^

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.