Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Anime Boston?
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Anime Boston?
WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Anime Boston? 15 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 277
tallymark wrote:
Just wondering if there are any other Dokugians who'll be attending this year's Anime Boston convention this weekend. I'll be the girl with the Tally Mark badge stalking anything with silver hair, and will probably be towing a big felt Haku dragon on my shoulder for half the con (if I finish it tonight).

I've had quite the most wretched month of my entire life and am determined to have a good time and do some fangirling. Say hi if you see me!

If not, I'll be keeping an eye out for Sesshoumaru stuffs to share.

HOOray!!! Tally goes to anime con and lifts mood by chasing silver-haired peeps! Terrific idea!!

I am sad, though, cuz I cannot be there to join Tally in the stalking. But I wish Tally the very BEST time!

~~me~~

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

The administrator has disabled public write access.
ladybattousai
Beat Cop
graphgraph
Re:Anime Boston? 15 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: -666
Aww, TallyMark isn't allowed to have a wretched month! Who let this happen? Why wasn't I informed so that mod-baton smack downs could occur?

I hope the convention cheers you up! I'd go hang out with you, but it's a bit far

Logged Logged

I reject your reality and substitute it with my own.
Tally Mark
Whelp
graphgraph
Anime Boston? 15 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 18
Just wondering if there are any other Dokugians who'll be attending this year's Anime Boston convention this weekend. I'll be the girl with the Tally Mark badge stalking anything with silver hair, and will probably be towing a big felt Haku dragon on my shoulder for half the con (if I finish it tonight).

I've had quite the most wretched month of my entire life and am determined to try to have a good time. And do some fangirling. Say hi if you see me!

If not, I'll be keeping an eye out for Sesshoumaru stuffs to share.

EDIT: Almost forgot, I'll also be sporting cat ears and tail. Of course so will 50% of the con so that probably won't help you find me.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2009/05/22 02:00 By tallymark.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.