Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Need a BIG Favor all For Owl
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Need a BIG Favor all For Owl
LadySafire
Whelp
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Need a BIG Favor all For Owl 15 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 5
Hi Everyone,
I have a huge favor to ask.I think most of you know my daughter, who I call Owl online.Well, Owl has written a poem based on how InuYasha feels about his mother's tears. She hasn't gotten any reviews for it. We are trying so hard to encourage her and give her flagging self esteem a much needed boost.
The web addy is : www.fanfiction.net/s/5052357/1/Shed_Your_Tears

Please be very kind. She showed a teacher at school who loved it but some of her classmates saw it (yeah the same one who have been tormenting her all year.) and told her it was stupid garbage.
Please help out a young lady who really needs some encouragement and support. She has been so depressed about everything lately. At times she frightens me she is so sad. (Yes, She is seeing her school counsulor<sp?>)
Oh and for you that don't know, Owl will be turning 12 May 19. We are having the main party for her on the 23 and a little family celebration on the 19.
anyway if you ladies (and few gentlemen) could review her poem I would be eternally grateful.
Love to all,
LadySafire
P.S The latest setback to going home, we cant find beds, chairs and mattresses we can afford. We tried to clean the others but they are some badly damaged that Owl goes into a instant asthma attack if she goes near them.

Keep us in prayers. We are still looking. For some reason there are either none to be found or so expensive that I'm sure the springs are gold plated. LOL

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.