Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Chat Madlibs!!!!
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Chat Madlibs!!!!
not-active
Whelp
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Chat Madlibs!!!! 15 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 16
Post your madlibs from chat here!
Momo, BMI, and I started it! Carry on the tradition!

What a day this was! This morning before school, my dog broke, and I had to take all the way to school. Then the teacher announced that we would be having a test next week on 8 units of our textbook.

When I was tapping to the cafeteria, I stepped in dark sodas. I couldn't get the bridges off my shoes! I opened my lunch sack, and then I realized that I had grabbed my leftover lunch from last week. The only things I had to eat were stale n00dles and hungry grapes. Luckily, ITL had some extra puppies, so I didn't starve!

That afternoon we had gym class. The gym teacher told us we would be running today, but I'd left my condoms at home. So I had to look instead.

On the way home from school, I dropped my bag, and all of my cats fell on the ground. At least we had my favorite shoes for dinner!

It's been a long day. I hope tomorrow is better. I'm going to put on my special panties tomorrow morning, just in case!

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.