Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Looking for 2 fics!
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Just make a thread outlining as much about the general plot as you can remember, and any defining details that made the story stick with you. Good luck!
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Looking for 2 fics!
amoanime
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Looking for 2 fics! 10 Months, 2 Weeks ago Karma: 7
1- Kagome and Sess are friends and end up steadily sleeping with each other. There’s a specific scene where Kags asks Sess if he was going on a date with Kagura as she heard a rumour at the office. Sess reminds her they are not exclusive. Kags gets upset but realises he’s right and tells him not to ring her that night or the next few nights as she’ll be busy. Sess gets upset, cancels his date with Kagura then finds out Kagome is going on a date. He goes hunting and finds her at a carnival with her date. He takes Kags to an alley where they talk and have sex. Kags tells him she needs more and if Sess can’t commit their relationship is over. Sess commits. Later they find out they are pregnant whilst watching the snow fall. About 4 chapters long

2- Kags agrees to mate Sess even though they don’t know each other very well. After the mating ceremony, Kagome walks her friends to the castle doors and says goodbye. Kags goes to her room with Sess. He gifts her an anklet made of yellow beads. In the next chapter, Kags is pregnant and goes to Sess’s office saying she and their son miss him. Some talk about blow jobs and how it tests Sess’s control. Sess gifts Kagome a matching amber necklace engraved with curse words she says during sex. About 3 chapters

Hoping somebody recognises any one of these!! Thanks in advance!!

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Setsuai
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Looking for 2 fics! 8 Months, 2 Weeks ago Karma: 0
1. Solstice by Daiyoukai Geisha on AO3. Rated MA so definitely not for the little minions. Don't know if it's here, but I could be wrong.

2. Unfortunately I don't know this one, but I'll stay on the lookout.

Logged Logged
amoanime
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Looking for 2 fics! 8 Months, 2 Weeks ago Karma: 7
Setsuai thank you so much! I had given up hope someone recognised the fic and then I saw your reply! I’ve re-read the story multiple times now : D I’m so happy and won’t lose the story again. Thanks again xx

Logged Logged
Setsuai
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Looking for 2 fics! 8 Months, 1 Week ago Karma: 0
No problem! I've had one or two I've never been able to find again so I know how it feels.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.