Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Dokuga Contest - Weekly Perfection
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom Favoured: 10
TOPIC: Dokuga Contest - Weekly Perfection
forthright
Supporter
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Dokuga Contest - Weekly Perfection 13 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 32
Well, good! You can always use these prompts if you wish, but I'd like to point you towards Dokuga Contest, this site's Live Journal drabble/oneshot contest community. Normally, entries would be posted there as a part of our weekly contest. Rules and guidelines can be found here... and if you have any questions, feel free to PM me. I'm that community's moderator. ::twinkle::

~forthright

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
forthright
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Dokuga Contest - Weekly Perfection 13 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 32
I'm cross-posting the announcement of our new drabble theme here. If you'd like to play along, you're invited to join Dokuga's LJ sister community, dokuga_contest!

October 26 - November 1
pure

300 WORDS

Weekly Perfection drabble entries must hit the designated word count exactly. That means that this week's entries need to be 300 words--no more, no less, so edit your entries with care. To refresh your memory on our community's contest rules, please visit our profile page.

Logged Logged
Naomi
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Dokuga Contest - Weekly Perfection 13 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 12
I took a whack at this...
Pure

Logged Logged

Bobby
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Dokuga Contest - Weekly Perfection 13 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: -4
you need to put a disclaimer at the top of your storys

Logged Logged
forthright
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Dokuga Contest - Weekly Perfection 13 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 32
I'm cross-posting the announcement of our new drabble theme here. If you'd like to play along, you're invited to join Dokuga's LJ sister community, dokuga_contest!

December 7 - December 13
ripped

100 WORDS

Weekly Perfection drabble entries must hit the designated word count exactly. That means that this week's entries need to be 100 words--no more, no less, so edit your entries with care. To refresh your memory on our community's contest rules, please visit our profile page.

Logged Logged
forthright
Supporter
graphgraph

December 14 - December 20
congeal

200 WORDS

Weekly Perfection drabble entries must hit the designated word count exactly. That means that this week's entries need to be 200 words--no more, no less, so edit your entries with care. To refresh your memory on our community's contest rules, please visit our profile page.

Logged Logged
forthright
Supporter
graphgraph

December 21 - December 27
prank

100 WORDS

Weekly Perfection drabble entries must hit the designated word count exactly. That means that this week's entries need to be 100 words--no more, no less, so edit your entries with care. To refresh your memory on our community's contest rules, please visit our profile page.

Logged Logged
forthright
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Dokuga Contest - Weekly Perfection 13 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 32

December 28 - January 3
glide

300 WORDS

Weekly Perfection drabble entries must hit the designated word count exactly. That means that this week's entries need to be 300 words--no more, no less, so edit your entries with care. To refresh your memory on our community's contest rules, please visit our profile page.

Logged Logged
forthright
Supporter
graphgraph

January 4 - January 10
scarlet

400 WORDS

Weekly Perfection drabble entries must hit the designated word count exactly. That means that this week's entries need to be 400 words--no more, no less, so edit your entries with care. To refresh your memory on our community's contest rules, please visit our profile page.

Logged Logged
forthright
Supporter
graphgraph

January 11 - January 17
lunch

200 WORDS

Weekly Perfection drabble entries must hit the designated word count exactly. That means that this week's entries need to be 200 words--no more, no less, so edit your entries with care. To refresh your memory on our community's contest rules, please visit our profile page.

Logged Logged
forthright
Supporter
graphgraph

January 18 - January 24
grow

300 WORDS

Logged Logged
forthright
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Dokuga Contest - Weekly Perfection 13 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 32

January 25 - January 31
crisp

100 WORDS

Logged Logged
forthright
Supporter
graphgraph

February 1 - February 7
flail

200 WORDS

Logged Logged
forthright
Supporter
graphgraph

February 8 - February 14
yearn

400 WORDS

Weekly Perfection drabble entries must hit the designated word count exactly. That means that this week's entries need to be 400 words--no more, no less, so edit your entries with care. To refresh your memory on our community's contest rules, please visit our profile page.

Logged Logged
forthright
Supporter
graphgraph

February 15 - February 21
blink

100 WORDS

Logged Logged
SesshysRose
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Dokuga Contest - Weekly Perfection 13 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 11
I might just follow and post here...I have a LJ...just have no idea how to use it! lol maybe this will give me incentive to write though

Logged Logged

Banner made by the amazing r0o!!!
Dokugasona by JeniNeji
Lady Kirara
Miko
graphgraph
Re:Dokuga Contest - Weekly Perfection 13 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 22
SesshysRose wrote:
I might just follow and post here...I have a LJ...just have no idea how to use it! lol maybe this will give me incentive to write though

In order to get the tokens you need to post there at the LJ site.

If you don't know how, Skye made a great tutorial on how to post there, its really simple:

www.dokuga.com/gallery?func=detail&id=1389

Logged Logged

I claimed Kirara's twin tails in the Claim Game.

~ Fairy tales don't exist ~ Because stories never die ~
SesshysRose
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Thank you! Imma gonna check that out now!

Logged Logged

Dokugasona by JeniNeji
SesshysRose
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
I used the tutorial...and think all is well! Thank you! It gave me a means to work on a story long forgotten...hope I did everything right! lol

Logged Logged

Dokugasona by JeniNeji
forthright
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Dokuga Contest - Weekly Perfection 13 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 32

February 22 - February 28
twist

300 WORDS

Logged Logged
forthright
Supporter
graphgraph

March 1 - March 7
hail

400 WORDS

Logged Logged
forthright
Supporter
graphgraph

March 8 - March 14
urge

200 WORDS

Logged Logged
forthright
Supporter
graphgraph

March 15 - March 21
perk

300 WORDS

Logged Logged
forthright
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Dokuga Contest - Weekly Perfection 13 Years ago Karma: 32

March 22 - March 28
shave

100 WORDS

Logged Logged
forthright
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Dokuga Contest - Weekly Perfection 13 Years ago Karma: 32

March 29 - April 4
violet

200 WORDS

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.