Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
It’s been a long time.
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: It’s been a long time.
Rinku
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
It’s been a long time. 1 Year, 3 Months ago Karma: 9
Hi everyone,

It’s been four years since I’ve written for this fandom. In that time, I went to school, became a nurse and as we all know, some crazy stuff has occurred these last few years, particularly for us in healthcare.

I want to first of all thank everyone who continued to message me or review my stories during my absence. Your kind words and encouragement to return to writing were appreciated. I can’t deny when I saw some saying they would reread my stories in their incomplete state simply for nostalgia and/or appreciation for the scenarios I created, while saying they would accept their incomplete status as they enjoyed the stories despite the lack of closure, would weigh on me.

Thus, I’ve decided to come back.

I wish to finish what I started many years ago. I may be rusty in terms of my writing/plot points, my flair may be different and I’m unsure of how to start up again, but I will do my best.

I have to first save for a laptop - I’m currently on my phone and I can’t begin to fathom how to write the typically long chapters I was accustomed to on a a phone lol. Thus, I hope you will all extend the same patience and understanding you have for years as I find the sums to get the proper computer to start up again. I can’t give a time frame as expenses are difficult at the time, but I intend to start saving immediately from today.

I have missed this community, this fandom and the worlds other authors and myself dallied in for this pair.

So thank you all and I hope to see you soon in the New Year.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2022/12/26 21:29 By ForgottenHero-Rinku.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
kagsbigfan
Pup
graphgraph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:It’s been a long time. 1 Year, 3 Months ago Karma: 0
Wow. Welcome back and happy holidays! I too became a nurse in the last few years so I can empathize with you there. You have some of my favorite stories on here so I can’t wait for those updates. The site isn’t what it used to be back in the day as for user activity, but I can’t help but keep coming back. It’s sad to see the number of active users dwindle but I can understand why as well. Anyway, welcome back once again.

Logged Logged
Couldntbekeener3
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:It’s been a long time. 1 Year, 2 Months ago Karma: 2
SO EXCITED YOUR BACK!!!! Roommates is one of my all time favorites and I'm excited to see what you come up with next!!!!

Logged Logged
elevenharbor
Pup
graphgraph
Re:It’s been a long time. 1 Year, 2 Months ago Karma: 8
hi welcome back! As a fellow nurse, I know all too well where you're coming from. I've used this fandom and this ship as an outlet from real life, so I hope you find solace in it just as I have. Take all the time you need, and know that the people here will support and encourage you.

Logged Logged
Smortz
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:It’s been a long time. 1 Year, 1 Month ago Karma: 13
This is so relatable. I logged in today as a way to feel some good old nostalgia and man did it hit me. I am hoping to get some inspiration to finish some works in progress. I feel like the majority of the users on this website, as well as Spark, have 'grown up' with this ship and have gone through so much with it as a creative outlet.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.