Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Looking for story with Sess going to Kag's time?
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
To recommend a story, don't forget to include the link, author, and name of your story in the recommendation. Thanks for spreading the word! If you're looking for something similar to what you've read somewhere, ask here!
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: Looking for story with Sess going to Kag's time?
Dreaming Hearts
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Looking for story with Sess going to Kag's time? 1 Year, 4 Months ago Karma: 1
Are there any fanfics where Sesshomaru accidentally ends up in Kagome's time period and has a tough time adjusting? He gets acquainted with technology, her friends and the like?

And are there any where Sesshomaru loses his memory and falls in love with Kagome?

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Lucy Morningstar
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Looking for story with Sess going to Kag's time? 1 Year, 4 Months ago Karma: 8
Can I recommend my story? Lolol. Mine has the tropes you mention, surviving in the modern world etc, learning about her world with some domestic fluff. However it takes a serious dark turn after that so be warned.

It's called Binded, rated MA.

Here's the summary: Kagome, now a modern-day miko, discovers Sesshoumaru's spirit during an exorcism. Desperate for answers to her inconclusive past, she resurrects and binds herself to him—a decision that inevitably leads to catastrophic consequences. Domestic fluff that slips into the dark. [COMPLETE]

Hope you try it out!

Logged Logged
Dreaming Hearts
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Looking for story with Sess going to Kag's time? 1 Year, 4 Months ago Karma: 1
Thank you! I'll definitely check it out!

Logged Logged
Drosselmeyer
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Looking for story with Sess going to Kag's time? 1 Year, 4 Months ago Karma: 8
Re Sessh losing his memory:

Temporal Sequence by Chaos-and-Serenity.

Would be rated M here on Dokuga!

www.fanfiction.net/s/2409375/1/Temporal-Sequence

Logged Logged
Jade
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Looking for story with Sess going to Kag's time? 1 Year, 4 Months ago Karma: 4
How about…

Try as you Might by Morrowyn I’m not sure it’s on here, BUT, it is rated T on FFN

www.fanfiction.net/s/8850881/

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.